Deep Immunomics Platform Technology
|Technology||Immune Cells Analyzed||Application|
|TargetScape®||T cells||Simultaneous analysis of T cell specificity (100+) and phenotype (40+)|
|TCR Antigen Profiling||T cells||Single cell sequencing for analysis of T Cell Receptor sequence, clonality, phenotype, and transcriptome|
|UltraScape®||T cells, B cells, NK cells, monocytes, DCs, etc.||Ultra-high dimensional characterization of all key immune cell compartments (up to 120 channels)|
|Cytographer®||All||Cutting-edge bioinformatics, statistical analysis, and visualization of single-cell data across the entire Deep Immunomics platform|
TargetScape combines mass cytometry and metal-based combinatorial barcoding to simultaneously analyze hundreds of T cell specificities and 40+ phenotypic markers, robustly and at scale
How We’ve Used TargetScape
- Identification of novel T cell epitopes for SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development.
Kared et al., JCI 2021
- Discovery and characterization of rare neoantigen-reactive T cells with frequencies as low as 1 in 100,000 T cells.
Fehlings et al., JITC 2019
- Analysis of optimal immunotherapy combinations in murine cancer models.
Chiu et al., Gastroenterology 2020
- Discovery of immune signatures strongly associated with risk of cytokine release syndrome in patients receiving autologous cell therapies.
SITC poster 2019
UltraScape extends ImmunoScape’s proprietary technology and expertise in mass cytometry across the entire immune system, allowing for analysis of up to 120 channels per sample
- Characterization of the whole immune system at scale – analyze multiple immune compartments including T cells, B cells, NK cells, DCs, monocytes, and more
- Exploration of rare immune cell populations, such as MAIT cells and γδ T cells
- Combination with TargetScape for the most extensive immune profiling possible, adding T cell specificity on top of the already extensive characterization from UltraScape
TCR Antigen Profiling (TAP) combines single cell sequencing and oligonucleotide barcoding for characterization of T Cell Receptor sequence, clonality, phenotype, and transcriptome
- Discovery of TCR sequences from rare, antigen specific T cells (e.g., neoantigen-reactive T cells)
- Characterization of T cell transcriptome, clonality and phenotype
- Combination with TargetScape for end-to-end characterization of T cell populations, starting with bulk cells and focusing single-cell sequencing analysis on prioritized T cell subsets
Cytographer is ImmunoScape’s proprietary software suite that integrates cutting-edge bioinformatics, statistical analysis, and visualization of single-cell data across the entire Deep Immunomics platform
- Identify antigen-specific T cells reliably with Cellular Subset ID using advanced automatic clustering and immune subset detection methods (Phenograph, FlowSOM)
- Discover differences between cell subsets through ImmunoScape’s breakthrough statistical analysis algorithms
- Generate insight with complex data reduction and visualization using high-dimensional methods (t-SNE, UMAP, Isomap, Diffmap, OneSENSE, PHATE, PCA)
- Benefit from algorithms specifically designed for statistical correlation to clinical data using classical statistics and automated method pipelines