immunoSCAPE partners with organizations around the world to provide deep insights on immune response. We work with academic investigators, clinicians, pharma and biotech companies to publish research, discover and assess new drug candidates, and conduct successful immunotherapy trials.
Our high-dimensional immune profiling help our collaborators address major challenges in immunotherapy and vaccine development:
- Discover novel therapeutic targets (e.g., neoantigens, molecular targets)
- Determine biomarkers for patient stratification
- Identify surrogate markers of treatment efficacy or correlates of vaccine protection
- Assess treatment biological activity in preclinical and early clinical settings
- Prioritize combinations and treatment strategies
Fresh perspective on your immunotherapy development pathway
We help you optimize your pipeline in cancer, infectious and autoimmune diseases
- Replenish drug pipeline with new targets and drug candidates
- Lower candidate attrition rate during clinical development
- Mitigate clinical trial failure risk
- Support overall drug development strategy by providing mechanistic understanding behind clinical trial failure
We are scientists who understand the needs of other scientists in academic, clinical, and industry settings. We are at the forefront of technology, backed by robust operations to meet those needs.
We partner in a variety of ways and build our relationships on our deeply held values:
- We demonstrate INTEGRITY in our conduct and our work
- We continuously INNOVATE to solve problems and improve patient outcomes
- We LISTEN to our partners and colleagues to improve the way we meet needs
I consider immunoSCAPE a strong partner for understanding immune response. I am impressed with the data from their high throughput screening of antigen specificity.
Dr. Mahesh Yadav, Genentech
immunoSCAPE is a strong partner for us. I consider my relationship with immunoSCAPE as a strategic alliance based on immunoSCAPE’s scientific expertise and its strength as an innovative collaborator.
Dr. Melvin Chua, Senior Consultant and Clinician-Scientist, National Cancer Centre Singapore
immunoSCAPE is a great partner for us. They have excellent technical expertise and feedback outstanding data. I am super impressed with their work and have a fantastic working relationship with the team.
Dr. Al Leslie, Principal Investigator, Africa Health Research Institute